FREE UK SHIPPING OVER £30
Santa Hat Cheesecakes - Vegan, High in Protein & Gluten Free!
Santa's got a brand-new hat, and it's not just stylish—it's delicious too! Welcome to our festive kitchen, where we're whipping up a merry twist on the classic Santa hat with our High-Protein, Vegan and Gluten-Free Santa Hat Cheesecakes with Caramel Blondie base. Get ready to indulge in a creamy, plant-based delight that's perfect for spreading holiday cheer without compromising on flavour, and yes - there's Jade & Joy bars in there!
250g Gluten Free Digestive Biscuits
3x Jade & Joy Wellbeing Caramel Blondie
100g Butter (Vegan), Melted (extra, unmelted, for lining)
300g Soft Cream Cheese (Vegan)
280ml Coconut Cream / Double Cream
100g Icing Sugar (extra for lining)
Whipped Cream for Piping
1. Crush your digestive biscuits into crumbs and place into a bowl.
2. Chop up your 3 Jade & Joy Wellbeing Caramel Blondie bars into small chunks. Add to the bowl with the crushed digestives.
3. Add your melted butter and mix together.
4. Line the individual pockets of a muffin tin with butter and top with icing sugar to make a greaseproof surface before putting in your biscuit/bar mixture.
5. Place in the fridge overnight or for a few hours until the base hardens.
6. To make your cream cheese topping, add into a bowl your cream, cream cheese, icing sugar (you can sift this for a smoother texture) and mix together. If you want a sweeter topping, you can add more icing sugar.
7. Spoon the cream cheese mixture onto your biscuit base and spread evenly.
8. Chop the leaf end of your strawberries, giving you a flat surface to place them on top of the cheesecakes. Pipe a ring of whipped cream on your cheesecakes, place strawberry on top of cream and add another dollop of cream onto the strawberry to make the ball of the hat.
5 days ago
As March unfolds, we invite you to join us on a daily exploration through 31 thought-provoking jo...
Don't let January get you down, try these tips to infuse your days with warmth and positivity.
As the calendar flips to a new year, many individuals around the globe find themselves stan...