FREE UK SHIPPING OVER £30
Positive Journal Prompts for the Beginning of a New Month
The beginning of the month marks the perfect time to focus on the next few weeks ahead, and what's the best way to do this? Journaling! Keep reading to hear some of our favourite journaling prompts for the new month.
What is journaling?
Journaling is an account of our thoughts and feelings in a notebook or diary. It's like having a conversation with yourself on paper. It's a way to unload your thoughts, express your emotions, and gain clarity without anyone else having to know. It's your personal space to let it all out, reflect, and grow as often as you see fit for your schedule, whether it be once a day or once a week.
What are the benefits of journaling?
There are many benefits to journaling. The main focus is to help with stress management, processing difficult emotions and creating personal growth, but journaling is also a great tool for self discovery and documenting your story. Personally, I find it's helped to better my handwriting and my ability to put my feelings into whole sentences instead of broken ones.
How do I use journaling prompts?
All you need to do is answer the question or respond to the phrase as much or as little as you like. A lot of people choose to write, but you can also pair this with drawings, doodles, stickers or a little keepsake. Elaborating on prompts really helps to get all your feelings on paper.
Here are some prompts I've used to introduce July:
1. List some plans and goals you have for July
2. List 3 things you would like to achieve by the end of the month
3. Talk about your Summer breaks as a small child
4. Write about your favourite things that have happened this year so far
5. What are your favourite Summer snacks?
6. What would you like to do less of this month?
7. What did you wear today?
8. What did you do last month that you're proud of?
9. What can you do to make July the best month yet?
10. What inspires you?
11. Name some habits you want to start or continue with this month
12. Name some things that are in your current surroundings
13. Who was the last person you text and what was it about?
14. What is one thing you can do this week to put a smile on someone's face?
15. Where's your ideal Summer vacation?
7 hours ago
Colour in these festive pages and we'll share them on our socials! Unwrap the joy of creativity...
4 days ago
Welcome to a month of self-discovery and reflection! As December unfolds, it presents a unique op...