FREE UK SHIPPING OVER £30
Journal Prompts For August 2023
Happy 1st August!
The beginning of a new month is the perfect time to look for new journal prompts to reflect the time of year. For many, August is a time for holidays, having a little time to wind down and a get splash of sun (unless you're in the UK at the moment; in that case it's a month of rain). The Summer holidays are in full swing, the flowers are in full bloom and your journal is ready to be full of reflection and ideas, so here are 31 journal prompts, 1 for everyday of the month in August.
Grab your journal and your favourite pen and remember, you can expand on these prompts as much or as little as you like:
1. What is your favourite Summer snack?
2. What is your biggest goal for this month? And what do you need to do to achieve it?
3. What's your favourite thing about going to the beach?
4. What is your favourite thing about the month of August?
5. What do you have now that you didn't have last year?
6. When was the last time you went camping? What did you get up to?
7. What 5 things are making you smile the most right now?
8. What are your favourite shoes to wear in the Summer?
9. What town or city are you grateful for?
10. Write about the last place you visited.
11. What is your favourite souvenir to buy when on holiday? Do you still have any?
12. What is something you're really proud of that you have achieved this year?
13. What is your favourite thing to do on a sunny August Sunday?
14. What is your favourite Summer drink? How often do you have it?
15. Describe your August so far in 3 words. Why did you choose these words?
16. Are you on track to completing your goal for this month?
17. What do you find yourself watching on TV lately?
18. What place do you feel completely relaxed?
19. Write about your favourite memory from a past holiday.
20. What has been your favourite part of the year so far?
21. What is your favourite Summer fruit?
22. What is your go-to Summer evening meal?
23. What 3 things are holding you back right? And what can you do to stop them?
24. Make a list of 5 things around the house that you could clean or organize.
25. Describe your perfect outdoor experience at night. Where would you be? Who would be there? What would you be doing?
26. When you feel down, how do you cheer yourself up?
27. Have you read any books this Summer? Did you enjoy them?
28. What speciality dish do you love to bring to a BBQ?
29. Fall is on it's way! What are you looking forward to the most about the next season?
30. What has inspired you the most this month and why?
31. What is your favourite photograph you've taken this month?
Looking for a journaling snack partner? We've some one for you!
8 hours ago
Colour in these festive pages and we'll share them on our socials! Unwrap the joy of creativity...
4 days ago
Welcome to a month of self-discovery and reflection! As December unfolds, it presents a unique op...