Edible Vegan Cookie Dough Recipe
We’re bringing you the ultimate vegan delight – a high protein cookie dough recipe that’s as delicious as it is wholesome! You can enjoy this recipe raw OR you can bake into 12 delicious cookies! Crafted with wholesome ingredients and the delectable essence of Jade & Joy Wellbeing Cookie Crumb Bars, this recipe is a celebration of indulgence and nourishment. Whether enjoyed raw or baked to golden perfection, each bite promises a symphony of flavours and a protein-packed treat for your taste buds.
- 1 can 240g chickpeas (drained)
- 55g almond or coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons oat flour (you can also use extra almond or coconut flour)
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter (we used smooth)
- 6 pitted dated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (if baking)
- 2 Jade & Joy Wellbeing Cookie Crumb Bars
- Maple or Golden Syrup (optional if you prefer a sweeter dough, add to taste)
- Add dates, peanut butter and vanilla extract to a food processor and pulse to make a paste.
- Add chickpeas, all flour and baking powder to the paste and process again to create a batter.
- Taste your batter to see if you need to make any adjustments, e.g. make sweeter.
- Chop your Jade & Joy bars into small pieces and add to a bowl. Mix in with the batter (we used our hands and found this a lot easier)
- If not cooking, enjoy immediately or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- To cook, split into even sized balls before slightly flattening with a spoon. Pop in the oven at 180C for 10 minutes and let them cool on a wire rack before eating.
Watch us make it here!